Saturday, July 12, 2008

Grow Your Own Wheat Grass

Here is a short tutorial if you want to know how to grow your own wheat grass at home. If you click the links below, they should take you to the videos in You Tube. I will post other information on all the fabulous things to do with wheat grass juice later.
I am having some technical problems with my videos.... please be patient and they will improve with time.
As always, I encourage you to post any questions or comments to help me improve this blog. If you have not already subscribed, it may be a good idea, so you can be alerted whenever I post.

Wheat Grass Part 1

Wheat Grass Part 2

Taija wanted a shot at stardom. Here's her version of the Wheat Grass tutorial. Enjoy.

Mini Me


The Wonders of Wheat Grass Juice: An Editorial by Taija.

The Dirt on Wheat Grass Juice

To Your Health!
Janae

No comments: